Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Sometimes Thank You Isn't Enough

 Do you have that one friend that loves you enough to listen and help you be logical in your most emotional moments? We all need one! I just had a good "couch session" with my unpaid therapist, and it made me think of this adorable stamp set from Stamping Bella.  They have the CUTEST gnomes! 


I fell in love with the paper, and colored my gnome friend to coordinate. I used the following to put it all together:

The Gnome and The Birdie Stamp Set by Stamping Bella

Happy Camper Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design Inc.

Lawn Cuts Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables by Lawn Fawn

PaperTrey Ink Cardstock (Orange Zest)

I am honored to enter the following challenges:

YNS Challenge #163-Burst Of Color

Creative Moments Challenge #214 - Anything Goes

Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #157 - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog #207 - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Haha, what a fun card Dina!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina