Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Coffee Is My Love Language!

 I colored my very first stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs!  Have I been living under a rock???  OMGosh!  There are so many cute stamps to choose from!  Hard to keep my shopping cart from overflowing!

But, this adorable Dino was too cute to resist!  Coffee is my love language! And I guess I'm not the only one!


I was tickled with how my little friend turned out.  I used the following to create him:
Copic Markers

I am honored to be able to enter the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this lil fellow!

    Thank you again so very much for playing along in our 400th challenge over at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck and I hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you, Kelly! Looking forward to more challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina