Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Graduation Season

I have realized that my life has happened in seasons. 

First you go to all your friends' weddings.

.....then baby showers

.....then birthday parties

......and now it is the season of graduations.  

I suppose the next season will be all those babies getting married. 😢💕 Oh to be young and have the whole world ahead of you.

One of my favorites is graduating high school.  I absolutely adore Wryn from TiddlyInks.  I tried to go with the school colors for her cap and gown.

To create this card, I used the following:

Wryn in Cap and Gown by TiddlyInks

Sentiment from Change The World Stamp Set by The Cat's Pajamas

Connected Hearts Frame Die by Whimsy Stamps

This & That Paper Pad by Echo Park Paper Co.

Card Stock by PaperTrey Ink (Pure Poppy)

Copic Sketch Markers

I am honored to enter the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts Challenge #400 - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers Challenge #207 - Anything Goes

Lil' Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge #157 - Anything Goes

Creative Moments Challenge #124 - Anything Goes

Crazy Colour Challenge - Week 18, Anything Goes Coloring Challenge

YNS Challenge #163 - A Pop Of Color

 

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the sentiment too! Great card Dina!

    Thank you so very much for playing along in our 400th challenge over at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck and I hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Donna (Dt for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina