Thursday, June 10, 2021

You're #MYHERO

I was really tickled to get the "SUPER" Stamp Set from The Cat's Pajamas.  My first thought was Father's Day, given that it's around the corner. But, when I started thinking about the layout of my card, I realized that there are people that are heroes for so many reasons.  (Especially in the last year.)

I wanted to make a quick card today, so I used some super cute Washi tape as my background. 

I think it may be a bit busy now that I am looking at it more.  But, I still think it's super cute!  I tried stamping the sentiment in white onto the black card stock. It kind of got lost. Clean cut lines on the white paper, wouldn't have fit with the theme.  So I tore the edges. 

I even tore some more paper and put it inside the card for a message later.
Overall, for a quick card, I think he's pretty cute!

I am thrilled to enter the following challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog#209 Anything Goes

Materials:
Paper Tearing Template
Copic Markers
Washi Tape
Pure Black Cardstock from PaperTrey Ink


2 comments:

  1. Love that little superman bear - super cute!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is this Dina! Love that fun washi tape and it matches perfectly!!


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina