Friday, February 12, 2021

There's Gnome One Like You!

 My love of gnomes knows no limit!  And it appears that the trend is catching on, because I have my pick of so many different gnomes now!

I chose these cuties from StampingBella to create my card today.


I found some great inspiration for my color choices in my paper pad by My Favorite Things.

I fussy cute my gnome pile and used it in creating a card for the Stella Says Sketch Challenge - #903.
I used foam dots to raise them up and give the card a little depth.

 
Oh and LET ME TELL YOU.  I got a Mini MISTI (Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented) for Christmas!  I'm still getting the hang of all it's uses, but I LOVE it!  It's genius!  I was able to line my sentiment up on my pre-cut flower.  No guessing.  No smudging.  It's just amazing!  

Onto my supplies used:
Other:
Copic Markers, glue tape and foam dots



2 comments:

  1. I Love gnomes, fantastic card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina