Sunday, February 14, 2021

Hoppy Mother's Day in the UK!

 I have a sweet friend that is from the UK, and her family still resides there.  Mother's Day across the pond is at the end of March, and she asked me to make a card for her Mum.  

I had already been contemplating how I was going to incorporate the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and some of my favorite stamps from SugarPea Designs.  As soon as she asked, I KNEW what I was going to do!

Who wouldn't love those sweet little bunnies?? I hope her Mum loves them as much as I do!

Here's what I used to create this Mother's Day wish:
Other Items:
Copic Markers and Glue Tape

Challenges Entered:

2 comments:

  1. What a charming image! I love the subtle textures and patterns of the paper you've used behind her. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina