Friday, February 12, 2021

Hippo Bird-Day! MFT Sketch Challenge #528

 Hello Crafty Friends!

I had a bit of a forced hiatus with holidays and some home improvement. But, I could not wait to get back to coloring!

Today I have fallen in love with my new little friends from the MFT Happy Hippos set.  They are so CUTE!


And I had a first when crafting this card!  I have never used coordinating dies before.  Don't know why.  Guess I was a bit intimidated and liked sticking with fussy cutting.  Well, holy cow!  I will be a fan of coordinating dies from now on!  They make things so much cleaner and simpler!

I love a CAS card, so this sketch inspired me!  I did use foam dots to raise up the hippo and his bird friend for some depth.

That being said, here is my cute little entry for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - #528

Materials Used:

MFT Happy Hippos Stamps and Dies

MFT Positively Peppy Paper Pad

PaperTrey Ink Cardstock: Berry Sorbet & White

Other:

Copic Markers, Foam Dots, Glue Tape


    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina