Thursday, November 19, 2020

Celebrate The Season

 I am so tickled with how this card came out!  I wanted my little penguin friend to be the center of attention.  And with this CAS card, I feel that I achieved just that! 


I always struggle when I color an image that I love, that my layout won't do it justice.  Anyone else feel this way?  Layouts are my struggle for sure!

Supplies used for this card:

The Penguin and The Marshmallow - StampingBella

Christmas Cheer Paper Pad - MFT

Harvest Gold & Lemon Tart Card Stock - PaperTrey Ink

Snowy Hillside Die-Namics - MFT

Gift Tag Die SugarCuts - SPD (retired)

Copic Markers

Challenges:

Double D Challenge - Winter Blues

Color Throwdown - CTD620

The Paper Players - PP517

MFT Color Challenge 153

10 comments:

  1. That wee penguin looks so warm and toasty with the big scarf and hot chocolate! Love this cute scene! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Dina! Your little penguin certainly is the center of attention, especially with his marshmallow laden hot chocolate. Your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable winter scene and such a fun way to highlight the CTD colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I love your penguin with his hot chocolate! I love the scene you created! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dina this is just tooooooooo cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Winter Blues’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment just tickles me! Thank you so much for the kind words!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a darling little penguin. I am smiling all over my face!!!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Judy! I'm tickled that you like it!

      Delete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina