Thursday, November 19, 2020

Miss You a Latte

 I have been making a lot of holiday cards lately.  But, this cutie from MFT really resonated with me.  




Having been home since March 17th, like the rest of the world, I have come to truly appreciate my relationships.  I don't think I realized how much I valued face-to-face contact before all this.  I get to see one of my best friends on Saturday, and while it won't be "normal" it will be wonderful to have coffee and chat in person.  

When I was putting my coffee loving friend together, I remembered that I had some corrugated paper.  I paper-pieced it for the cups to add some texture. This is one of those cards that are meant to be sent for sure.  Time to reach out to those we love.

No matter what your beverage of choice is, I hope you can spend time with your favorite people soon!

Supplies:

Miss You A Latte - MFT (Retired)

Mellow Paper Pad by Basic Grey (no longer making paper)

Summer Sunrise & Dark Chocolate Paper by PaperTrey Ink

Copic Sketch Markers

Challenges:

MFTWSC516


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina