Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Gnome Peeking!

 It's that time of year!  The UPS man may as well make me a part of his daily route! It's that shopping and wrapping time of year! Were you a "peeker"?  I never was.  Scratch that.  I was....once.  In elementary school, I had a few close friends that would tell me about their after-dark escapades of skillfully opening the wrapping paper and finding out what all the gifts were under the tree.  Not to be left out, I felt like I had to peek to be cool.  I knew where all the presents were hid.  Duh.....Mom & Dad's closet.  One afternoon when everyone was otherwise occupied, I snuck a peek.  I then proceeded to ask for EVERYTHING I saw.  My parents thought they were the best gift givers ever!  I got everything I "asked" for.  But let me tell you....that was the most anticlimactic Christmas morning ever!  From that moment forward I never peeked.  And furthermore, I get upset if someone spoils a surprise that was meant for me.  I like the mystery. To my knowledge, my kiddos have never peeked.  I have one I am suspicious of, but no proof.  ðŸ˜‚

This week I am participating in the TCP Tuesday Challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas.  The challenge was a tag, even if it is attached to a card.  I love these gnomes so much!  They just look like they could be the ones caught peeking for sure!


I mean look at this one with his hands in his pockets!  Totally trying to look innocent. 

And no tag is complete without a ribbon to attach it with...

To create this card, I used my Copic Markers and fussy cut the images.  
Supplies I used:

Challenges Entered:

1 comment:

  1. Oh this wonderful! I love the colours you have used on those cute little images! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina