Monday, October 19, 2020

Hurry Up Santa!

 As far as I'm concerned, it is not too early for some Christmas Spirit!  Hurry up, Santa! I can't wait for jingle bells and twinkling lights!

Today I followed along with the sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.

If I have learned nothing about myself while creating cards, it's that I am very much a CAS person!  I don't do lots of bling.  I like the stamps and coloring to take center stage.  

I am utterly in love with Bun Bun from The Cat's Pajamas. He makes me happy every time I see him!
Hope you enjoy!  And, if 2020's got you down, just remember....the holidays will be here in a blink!!!
(OH! And if you saw my last post about the drama of not finding my Scor-Buddy, I found it!  My 13 year old daughter had a bag of things for Good Will.  It was in there because "she never used it and didn't even know what it was"!!!!!  Good thing I looked in the bag!)

Challenge:

Supplies:
The exhaust from the "car" is from: MFT Stamps: Fox & Friends Stamp Set


4 comments:

  1. Oh that bunny - he is one of my favorite characters ever! Adorable card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love that Santa bunny! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love this bunny and great sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina