Monday, October 12, 2020

Friends For The Long Haul

 I love fall!  It is by far my most favorite season.  (I think my love for the season started because my birthday happens to be the first day of fall.) I grew up in Maine, and while I am now a long time southern girl, I still yearn for the things that make fall wonderful.  The air gets a bit crisp, there are apples to pick, pumpkins to carve, and many things to bake.  There is a smell in the air as the leaves start to turn.  

I think that's why I chose to use the Loads of Love set from Stampin' Up.  I have noticed that vintage trucks are now a trend in holiday decor.  Since I grew up around vintage cars (no....not that old. My Dad restored them) I wonder if that makes me a trendsetter.  ðŸ˜‚

I love the challenges from Freshly Made Sketches.  I am a CAS type card maker, so I am always happy to use them as an inspiration. I adore my Copic Markers, and am learning more and more as I use them!

If you happen to be lucky enough to live up North, go enjoy this weather!  Enjoy the season! I shall sit here in the South waiting for it to get below 90. 😆


Challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches 456

Your Next Stamp Challenge #149


Supplies:

Loads of Love by Stampin' Up

Paper: Authentique 6x6 Bundle: Thankful

Lawn Fawn Circle Stackables

2 comments:

  1. I love this truck! Your coloring is wonderful and I love your color choices. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So tickled to be coloring again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina