Monday, October 5, 2020

Back To What I Love.....And So Thankful!


As you can see from my previous post....I have not been coloring for quite some time.  And honestly, I could list a bunch of excuses, but the reality is that I stopped prioritizing what I love to do. 

I recently went through all of my markers and stamps, and it was like visiting old friends. 💕

Full transparency, I. am. rusty.  So....I thought I would start CAS.  I was thrilled just to be able to color this cutie and find a layout that I was happy with.  And, I am going to be sending this card!  If I have learned nothing else this year, I learned how precious relationships are.  And, good old fashioned cards in the mail can put a smile on someone's face! 

Challenges:

MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 509

YNS Challenge #149

Supplies:

 MFT Sweetest Pumpkin In The Patch (Retired)

MFT Die-Namics Well Worn Greetings (Retired)

Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina