Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello Spring!

This post is dedicated to Wendy at SugarPea Designs

I was lamenting recently that I just don't make the time for myself to color.  Too many Mommy/House/Wifey responsibilities.  Always an excuse not to.  After that conversation, I started thinking about how relaxing it is for me to color.  And, relaxed, happy Mommy = Happy Family. 

So, Wendy, I dedicate this to you!  I have been scared of our Tweet Friend for a LONG time.  I have worked on her in very small bits and pieces.  After I finally finished coloring her, I was scared to put her in a card, because I didn't want to ruin her! 

I am happy with my card!  I must say that the self imposed stress was worth it.  I am proud of my first attempt at that VERY SCARY tree!  That tree and I had quite a few stare downs before I would put marker to paper!  LOL!

I am celebrating spring with this sweet girl and her baby bird friend.  I think that this is a great card to give at a baby shower!

I am going to enter a few challenges this week, which always excites me!

SugarPea Designs - SPD14
SugarPea Designs - SPDSS23
Seven Kids College Fund - Anything Goes + Spring Colors

Supplies I used:
Tweet Friend Stamp Set      SugarPea Designs
Hopscotch Paper Pad           Fancy Pants Designs
Circle Die                             Lawn Fawn








6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and your tree looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love that image! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina