Sunday, December 28, 2014

Mele Kalikimaka



The holidays have come and gone.  I was just talking to a friend who is having her kids write us some thank you notes for their gifts.  I am very much an old soul, and feel that nothing can replace a hand written thank you.  So bravo to those that still do it!

One song that I sing quite often during the Christmas season is, Mele Kalikimaka.  Saying "Merry Christmas" the Hawaiian way seems so fun.  So in the spirit of the season, and one of my favorite songs, why not say "Thank you" the Hawaiian way too?

I just love this sweet little hula dancer from MFT!  She is from a cute set called "Aloha".  I used the Die-namics "Heirloom Label" die cut also from MFT to place her on.  I also just love the paper!  This is from the "Down By The Shore" pad from Fancy Pants Designs

This pretty girl was my first attempt at "flying solo" with my Copic Markers.  I can see room for improvement, but given how hard hair is, I am happy with her.  LOL!

Mahalo for stopping by my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina