Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I Love Happy Mail!

 I don't know about you, but no matter how old I am, getting a card or present in the mail is the BEST!  I live away from most of my family, so at Christmas, Happy Mail means a box full of wrapped gifts to put under the tree!

My little penguin friend from SugarPea Designs is one of my favorites! He is too cute and he represents so much happiness. 💗 I modified him a little and used some present stamps from Your Next Stamp for his mail bag. And with the Meant To Be Sent Challenge, it means that someone will be getting happy mail from me!


So, here's what I used to create this cutie:

Happy Mail Stamp Set from SugarPea Designs

Holiday Twinkle Stamp Set from Your Next Stamp

Merry Christmas Paper Pad from Best Creations Inc. (retired)

Enamel Dots 8mm Red from Want2Scrap

Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts

Gift Tag Die from SugarPea Designs (retired)

Pinefeather Card Stock from Papertrey Ink

Challenges Entered:

November Meant to Be Sent at SPD

Stella Says Stamp Challenge - #818


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image and I like the way you broke up the paper in two different, diagonal designs. Thanks for sharing your beautiful make with us at Bugaboo's Sketch Challenge and best of luck in the draw. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina