Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Believe In The Magic

I can't think of a more fitting sentiment for 2020!  I have friends that put their Christmas trees up on November 1st.  I happen to have watched more than one Hallmark Christmas Movie already.  All I can say is, any little bit of warm fuzzy that I can get this year, I am going to take!

I've had my little reindeer friend from Your Next Stamp for a bit.  He's just so cute! I can see how eager with anticipation for his Christmas Eve flight he is.  

I thought a hint of snow worked well with him, since he and his friends live in the North.  I love to enter the Freshly Made Sketches challenges.  It's all about CAS and that is the way I prefer to make my cards.  Clean and simple.

Here's what I used to create this little guy's card:

Believe In The Magic from Your Next Stamp

Christmas Cheer Paper Pad from MFT

Flower Nesting Dies from Cut

Card Stock from MFT

Hawaiian Shores & Aqua Mist Cardstock from Papertrey Ink

Challenges Entered:

Freshly Made Sketches - #461

4 comments:

  1. Well now this guy is adorable! Delightful holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on this fun reindeer - he really pops against the aqua papers! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love that cute little reindeer. Love your colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dina, I'm with you, any warm fuzzies we can enjoy this year is worth taking! Love your cute reindeer, he is special and perfect on your CAS Christmas card! Thank you for dropping by may blog and commenting, it was so sweet of you and I really appreciate it! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina