Monday, February 9, 2015

Paint....Paint....Paint.....

I wish I had a card to post this week!  But, as I mentioned in previous posts, we had our floors replaced in our home.  Well, while all the furniture is in our garage, it only made sense to paint the walls.  All the paint in the house is ten years old.  Next to new floors, it just wasn't looking all that great. 

My poor markers are waiting patiently for me to pick them up. 

I keep seeing the new sketch challenges, and mentally, I am making cards. 

I look forward to having my house back.  It will be so cozy and welcoming!  Once my furniture is back in place, I really look forward to digging into my paper supplies!


This is the only part of the house that is now completely painted.  We couldn't stand sitting on camp chairs anymore, so we moved a couch in.  Now to paint the kitchen, the family room, the hallways, the bathroom.......

I'll keep painting, and thinking crafty thoughts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!

XOXO
Dina